We are on a mission to create awe and wonder this summer.
Have your read our recent blog about ‘The Great Outdoors Activities’? It stirred up something here at Dizzy Ducks that has led to an exciting new challenge this summer.
We are passionate about the well-being of our young children. So, this Summer we want to encourage them to get active, outside and help them to realise how awesome it is to play in the world around them. Let’s bring back childhood!
Throughout the Summer, we are setting our Awe and Wonder Challenge. The challenge includes 30 experiences that will ignite their imaginations. They can be anything from chasing a falling leaf, to building dens through to a night-time wildlife walk.
Join in the challenge! Fill in the form and Download your Challenge card>>
During July and August, we are running a competition for the best Awe and Wonder Challenge photo. Upload your photo to our Dizzy Ducks Facebook page with the #aweandwonder and you can be in with a chance to win £150 vouchers.
We can’t wait to see your photos!
Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook Photo Competition (Aug 2019). By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Kindred Education Ltd (“Kindred”, “we”) Dizzy Ducks Parent organisation. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents.
- To enter the prize draw you should post an image, taken by you, on our Facebook page with the tag: #aweandwonder. Closing date for posting is midnight 31st August 2019.
- Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered.
- The prize is for one winner only, judged by Kindred’s CEO. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The prize is for £150 hughstreet vouchers of the winners choice.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook’s messaging system and on the public Kindred Nurseries Facebook page, on the 9th September 2019. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you.
- If the winner does not respond within one month of Facebook notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entry.
- Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The prize draw is subject to applicable UK laws.
- All photographers will retain full ownership of their photos but, by entering, you agree to allow us to use the winning images in the promotion of the competition results on our Facebook page, Twitter pages and website.
Join the Challenge
During July and August, we are running a competition for the best Awe and Wonder Challenge photo. Upload your photo to the Kindred Facebook page with the #aweandwonder and you can be in with a chance to win £150 vouchers.