Fabulous homemade fish balls
Mar 29, 2016
We all know how hard it can be thinking of new, well balanced dinners.
Here is the fish balls recipe that we know the children love, we see lots of plates when this is served.
HOMEMADE FISH BALLS
- 500g of Maris Piper Potatoes
- 400g of smoked fish
- 1 egg to bind
- A handful of chopped parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup of milk
- Breadcrumbs for the coating
- Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes, boil then mash them
- Put to one side to cool
- Poach the fish in the milk until cooked through, keep some milk aside for the breadcrumb coating
- Once the mash potato and fish are at a temperature to handle mix the fish, potato, parsley and any seasoning together and form them into bite size balls
- Dip the fish balls into the milk then coat in the breadcrumbs.
- Bake in the oven for 180 degrees for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.